Research Study Recruitment
Participatory Evaluation of Assistive Technologies
You may be eligible to participate if:
- You are over the age of 18 and
- You have a disability
- You are a rehabilitation professional who is over the age of 18 and
- You have five or more years experience working with assistive technologies and
- You are currently licensed and/or certified through a professional organization within your field of practice
The purpose of this research study is to gather feedback on assistive technologies (AT) that are currently in development.
If you decide to participate, you will be asked to
✓ Join an online conference meeting on your internet connected device
✓ View demonstrations or explanations of the AT and provide your opinion
✓ Complete an online questionnaire in which we will ask basic information about you as well as questions about your use of assistive technology devices and, your thoughts on the various types of technology presented
We expect your participation to last up to 3 hours.
You will be compensated $35 via an online gift card for your participation.
Visit https://goo.gl/BLr7c9 (case sensitive or scan code) to complete a screening questionnaire and, if it appears you are eligible, you will also be asked to provide us with your contact information and dates you would be available to participate.
Principal Investigator: Jonathan Pearlman, PhD
To learn more about the study, please contact Annmarie Kelleher at
(412) 822-3700 or email@example.com